BNTECHGO 26 AWG Magnet Wire - Enameled Copper Wire - Enameled Magnet Winding Wire - 1.0 lb - 0.0157" Diameter 1 Spool Coil Red Temperature Rating 155 Degree C Widely Used for Transformers InductorsBNTECHGO
BNTECHGO 26 AWG Magnet Wire - Enameled Copper Wire - Enameled Magnet Winding Wire
● High Quality enameled Copper Wire!Durable and not break while winding the coils.
● This 26AWG magnet wire is 1.0 lb(1300feet)Wrapped in spool and color is red.Outside diameter 0.0157"for perfect thickness.
● It can be welded directly without scraping the isolation layer.
● Perfect enameled magnet wire for implementing into your science projects/experiments or personal DIY,used by engineers and hobbyists alike!
● High Quality enameled Copper Wire!Durable and not break while winding the coils.Highly Efficient!
● Magnet wire is copper wire that coated with a thin layer of insulated enamel.The copper strands conducts,the insulation is made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat,and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
● This varnished copper wire is constructed with premium enamel insulation.Temperature rating 155°C (311°F) makes it suitable for several thermal overload applications.Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on NEMA MW-35-C standard.
● BNTECHGO magnetic copper wire is widely used in the construction of transformers,wound coils, motors, solenoids, instruments, inductors, speakers, electromagnets, and other applications that require tight coils of insulated wire.
Look At The Voice From The Buyers
● Available the right gauge wire from thin 38 AWG to thick 16 AWG Magnet Wire - Enameled Copper Wire - Enameled Magnet Winding Wire.
● Our products have been highly praised by customers since they came into the market.Our products have many specifications,There will always be one that meets your needs.
Please allow 2-7 business days for the item to arrive (depends on parcel destination)
|16 AWG Magnet Wire
||18 AWG Magnet Wire||20 AWG Magnet Wire||22 AWG Magnet Wire||24 AWG Magnet Wire||26 AWG Magnet Wire
|28 AWG Magnet Wire
||30 AWG Magnet Wire||30 AWG Magnet Wire||32 AWG Magnet Wire||34 AWG Magnet Wire||36 AWG Magnet Wire|
Great quality, Price and fast
I used it for a school project and it was really helpful. Most of the wire spools around my area were either very thick or really expensive. This was just perfect!
Great product at a reasonable price. This is however a fragile wire so for those not aware of the size of awg, this wire can be broken quite easily with a little bit of tension.