● High Quality enameled Copper Wire!Durable and not break while winding the coils.Highly Efficient!
● Magnet wire is copper wire that coated with a thin layer of insulated enamel.The copper strands conducts,the insulation is made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat,and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
● This varnished copper wire is constructed with premium enamel insulation.Temperature rating 155°C (311°F) makes it suitable for several thermal overload applications.Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on NEMA MW-35-C standard.
● BNTECHGO magnetic copper wire is widely used in the construction of transformers,wound coils, motors, solenoids, instruments, inductors, speakers, electromagnets, and other applications that require tight coils of insulated wire.
● Gauge: 16
● Size: 4 oz (30.5 feet)
● Color: Natural
● Diameter: 0.0492 inches(1.3mm)
● Tolerance: +/-0.05mm
● Item Weight: 1 item for 4 ounces
● Specification Met: NEMA(NEMA Description: MW-80-C)
● Insulation type: Solder able Polyurethane Overcoat
● Build: Single Min-Nom
Please allow 2-7 business days for the item to arrive (depends on parcel destination)